Review: Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel Moisturizer



Neutrogena Hydro Boost


About a month and a half ago I’ve been experiencing some changes in my skin. It’s been extra dehydrated and flaky. The moisturiser at the time was just not doing it for me anymore. Till I decided to try something other than a creamy texture and something gel- like for more hydration that would absorb a lot easily and not make me look dehydrated and flaky. My skin started to feel smooth to the touch without it being left overly saturated with product. It’s amazing I love this product, did I mention the price wasn’t bad at all right up my alley for a beginner blogger so be kind please.  

Fun Fact:

The Epidermis is the outer most part of the skin, which provides a barrier to infection from the exterior factors such as the environment pathogens. The epidermis also helps to regulate the amount of water released from the body into the atmosphere and also helps to regulate water loss.

So, I then went to store and discovered the Neutrogena Hydroboost water gel moisturizer, I’ve heard quite a couple Youtubers raving about it, so I took the plunge and bought it. I didn’t expect much from it as I’ve never used any of their skincare products begore, as I was just afraid to be even let down, oh well.



Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel claim to have a long lasting intense moisturization, light weight and supple skin, I was super happy about. It never felt tacky on my skin as well as absorbed effortlessly into my skin. My skin felt soft and hydrated.

It’s also non- comedogenic

Contains Hyaluronic Acid which helps to replenish the epidermis to hydrate it and provides a base for makeup application

As well as to protect the skins barrier and continuously release moisture all day. This product is (Oil Free) so you shouldn’t be discouraged to not want to get your hands on this beauty as it won’t weigh your skin down. Fabulous product with hyaluronic acid and absolutely no oils or emollients to make you feel yucky or gross.



DIRECTIONS

Apply to completely cleansed face and decollate  

Apply daily (am-pm) face and neck with circular movements for better hydration.

(Also, don’t forget the decollate my loves, it’s one of the neglected areas on our bodies that show first signs of aging that ever gets treated the same as our beautiful faces).



I have read a couple reviews on the net where people have complained about the moisturizer not working for their oily skin types and as well as it not mattifying their skin. Now I just want to mention that the packaging doesn’t say anything about mattifying your face nor does it mention for oily skin types. The product is oil free so I wouldn’t suggest it for oily skinned ladies out there as it hasn’t got any emollients. It contains hyaluronic acid, its meant to hydrate the skin and I can honestly say it has stepped up to that claim.



beautlies I hope this product brings you much joy as it brings to me.

Stay tuned for my next post…



Cindy

Comments