NEW Garnier Moisture Bomb Sheet Masks


New to Garnier, is their SkinActive mask range. They come in a few assortments and theyre available at Foschini. Masking is so important, and this doesnt need to be done every single day, you should mask at least 2x to 3x week maximum as this helps your moisturiser and serums to penetrate deeper into the skin (better product penetration). As youll benefit better from your skincare products and products arent cheap now adays.

Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb masks are water- based sheet masks which offer benefits of haf a bottle of a hydrating serum. 

Three lovely Masks that Garnier provides are as follows: 
1. Hydrating - deeply moisturizes for instantly softer skin 
2. Rebalancing - helps to hydrate as well as visibly reduce pores and balances the skin
3. Soothing - helps to comfort and soothe the skin.

1.


2. 


3.
You might be wondering, mmmm, Cindy what are the benefits of using this mask? Well, thanks for asking hun, they will be listed below:
- Soothe sensitive skin even dry skin
- They reveal radiance
- The masks also help to reduce pores along with skin type specific treatments.

FUN FACT
They also contain hyaluronic acid, as well as in the body, which helps to retain skin moisture and promotes suppleness for the skin. As the bodys collagen drops, the wrinkles such as crows feet and deep deep lines appear and become more visible and the discoloration becomes more prominent, and by improving the collagen levels the more firmer and supple the skin will be, so this is where the hyaluronic acid promotes collagen levels in the body.

Review
Fun times after my cleansing and exfoliating routine. I immediately put on the sheet mask. I used the soothing mask (NOTE ALSO SUPERHYDRATING) The smell of it is gentle. Before I put the mask on my skin. My skin felt taut and dehydrated and red! So once i appled the mask, my skin felt soothed and cool. I left it on for 15 mins. Then after that, i left my skin to absorb the left over serum on the skin left over from the mask. and then once my skin absored it i applied my night cream.

Ladies just a little tip for you, use one these masks before makeup application for an event. I would definetely recommend the soothing masks. YOur skin will love you a tone.




Let me know what your thoughts were of this baby. Its pretty affordable, and i bought mine from Foschni less than R60.00


PS. feel free to follow my instagram page @cindlzgoosen

Comments