Pureology Strength Cure


Pureology to the rescue

So recently I purchased this shampoo and conditioner, (Powerful duo in my opinion). I REALLY LOVE IT!!! My new favourite for this month by far. For the past couple of months, I have been struggling with my hair in a sense that the shampoo and conditioner I had been using has been weighing my hair down and making it way too greasy too quickly. It made me super frustrated, after recently treating my hair and colouring, I needed to make a quick change so my stylist recommended this duo to me...


Packaging: They’re in a sturdy and turquoise bottle. The Print on the bottle is informative for the customer purchasing it, which is always nice when you considering a brand-new product you know nothing of, that’s one thing I do appreciate.

Texture: Pleasant fragrance, shampoo lathered up quickly for a sulphate free shampoo, Rinsed out nicely. The conditioner smelt amazing, didn’t feel greasy at all.

How to: apply quarter sized amount to wet hair, and then massage well once it becomes a lather. Then rinse and repeat if necessary.

Claims: Helps to cleanse and help fortify micro-scarred/damaged colour- treated hair with strength cure shampoo. The ZeroSulfate formula with Asta-Repair including Astaxanthin: which is a powerful antioxidant and the exclusive AntiFadeComplex, helps strengthen and repair damage, leaving colour-treated hair beautiful. Discover the perfect balance of strength and velvety softness. 100%vegan ingredients= no ingredient of amimal origin.
Review: So just to give you a quick rundown about my hair. I have fine, curly and coloured-treated hair. I often gain grey  hairs, which are a pain And nothing I try (colour wise) helps, as I get it done professionally, by a salon, which they then use permanent colour. I try to colour my hair at least twice a year, as I am lazy in that regard. But hey I do try, (laughs). I am definitely a proud purchaser of this product, haha. The moment I got into my shower I was ready for this shampoo and conditioner, it definitely brought its A-game strong, from the moment I applied the small amount of shampoo, it made quite a lot of lathering, for a product that doesn't contain any sulphates and is vegan free. I was impressed. The conditioner I only applied a teeny tiny amount to my hair from the from where my ears are to the ends, as I don't want to put it on my scalp, and left it on my hair while I showered, and then rinsed it. My hair seriously felt cleansed and  like velvet, so smooth and buttery. WOW!!! It left my hair smelling so nice. Luckily it wasn't an over whelming fragrance, almost like coconut or something.SO its supposed to help with strengthening the hair, and easing the hair breakage factor. My hair hasn't been breaking so much like it used to, but I will give you more updates later on. You should try it...



Comments