Review: Rimmel Long Lasting 25hour Foundation




It's new foundation time... Shall I spill the beans my beauties... Rimmel you beautiful thing, has done it again and has made us proud.
I don't often play around with new foundations. Just for the fact that its quite difficult trying to find something that matches my skin tone and finding the time to try every foundation in the store till you've found a match. So Rimmel now relaunched their new foundation. I feel as though, once I've found the perfect colour of foundation, I can now conquer the world therefore I'm capable of pursuing anything that flies my way. Maybe being adventurous finding something new. hahaha, not!

Rimmel Long Lasting 25hour foundation has an added comfort serum. The consistency of it is thick, but its better when you've applied a primer before hand. This foundation is perfect for people with oily skin. What's nice about it is, that it has the ability to provide you with a natural look without you looking cakey or flakey.

Ill show you how it looks with just one coat of foundation on.


Claims:
Rimmel claims to last 25hours. Its hydrating and lightweight.
Sweat proof
Heat proof
Humidity resistant
This foundation has now released new shades in this range to suit darker skin ladies, which is really nice, more people can get their hands on this product.
The packaging is simple, in a glass container with a red pump as well as red lid. The pumping action is real innovative for Rimmel, as this is hygienic rather than a pot and having to dig your finger in to get the product out. I love this so much. A little product goes a long way.

I've experienced a hot and humid day. I've applied it about 7am in the morning and only got to take it off 10pm that night, to my astonishment the foundation was still there. It didn't look cakey on my face as I did apply some powder but I only dusted a little bit on my nose and under my eyes to set the concealer. But other than that I haven't experienced anything wrong with this foundation. I don't even need to reapply the foundation. Hek I even go to gym with this foundation, as I don't have time to still worry about taking it off. I just want to keep moving. It still clings to my skin while I'm sweating. Funny enough I've noticed it looks better after I've finished gyming for some strange reason.  If you are a beauty with oily skin, this would be a recommended foundation for you, as I do suggest to set your foundation with a light dusting of powder to set the foundation and prevent it from creasing and prolonging the fresh look. If you worried about taking photos with the foundation, I'm happy to say its passed my flash photo test. Glad to say there wasn't a bad ghostlike photo with the foundation.
The foundation is also easy to remove with a cleanser of your choice. One doesn't have to struggle, coz that's one thing that really annoys me. Girllll who has time to struggle. Hek no! I hope I've now convinced you try it out. I will definitely make another purchase.

This product is available at Clicks R169.99
As well as Foschini and Dischem...



Don't forget to subscribe and share post with your friends and family...
Feel free to leave comments down below




Love Cindlz


Comments