Have you ever tried the L.A Girl Concealers ????





Have you ever been to the drugstore, and scouted the store for the perfect concealer that just magically ticked off all the boxes that suited your needs. Well look no further my beauties, I’ll give you the low down on these little babies, stay tuned for more.

This is a professional make up brand, made for the artist on the run and needs something affordable with exceptional colour pay off but also does an excellent job just like the high-end products. Its said to be innovative. This is one of the concealers that’s hot on the market at this moment and is one of the brands that's taking the world by storm.

Claim:

·      So, LA Girl claims that the concealer is crease resistant and provides you with an opaque coverage.

·     The consistency is very much creamy and smooth, it has a brush tip to help
    you apply precisely.

·    Easily provides you with a flawless complexion or coverage

·    Help to hide dark circles and some unwanted pigmentation

·    Lessens the visibility of fine lines around the orbital bone (eye)

The Concealers are available in 28 shades, which is helpful. I love the fact that they cater for all skin tones. No matter how fair you are or how dark, you are catered for. How easy it this? Did I mention they also have colour correctors? And they’re super affordable at Dischem. They all have their own specific uses.

Let me give you the low down on these beauties as follows:

ORANGE COLOUR CORRECTOR: 
Under eye circles:  Works wonders for under the eye area, which counteracts the deep bluish undertones in olive skin tones as well as extremely dark under eye circles.

Spot Conceal: did you know you can use it to hide your freckles ladies???? Yes, you can. Try it with an orange hued corrector.

That ashiness though: if you are prone to ashy looking skin, then look no further, for example medium to dark tones use a caramel peach toned primer for that immediate glow your foundation will just look so much better. Yeah girl, say good- bye to ashy looking made up face.

Exciting other uses: hide some of the blue-green veins even some tattoos. So, all you need to do is whip together some orange corrector (use every little at a time) because you can always just build it up to your preference and your normal concealer.

Peach Colour Corrector:

It’s like the orange but lighter for fair skins









Lavender Colour Corrector:

The perfect cover up for bruises you may have on your body.

It even helps to give sallow looking skin some life, this is when the skin looks yellow.



Green Colour Corrector:

Helps to tone down the redness such as telangiectasia (tiny red blood vessels)

Use it to conceal the red pimples

Helps to conceal moderate acne and some irritation on the skin

 How to Use:

If your motive is to conceal, I suggest you that you choose a colour 1-2 shades lighter to your complexion, apply to  clean skin with a brush and gently pat it not rub it around in circles because you move the product around, for better results use a sponge and then pat it in, then top it off with a setting powder to prevent creasing.


The Concealer that I use on the regular is pure beige, I’ve been using it so much, let’s just call it my holy grail, I basically can’t live without it. It never lets me down. I can’t remember any of the other concealers. I’ve used before this, it’s that good. Let me explain to you my crazy routines. On most days when I get ready I usually always start with my eye makeup first. I Use it to highlight and cover up my under-eye area that’s teeny bit dark.And as well as after iv filled in my brows, I’ll go in and clean up around my eyebrows and then blend it so you don’t see any harsh lines of concealer. Some of us don’t want to look like a weirdo honey. Oh no! But what I also use it for is to prep my eye lids as a primer before applying any eye shadows and then I'll set it with a translucent powder so then once I'm done I can clean up precisely around the eye area and start my foundation, which prevents the eyeshadow falling onto the foundation.  If I have a blemish spot I can’t stand, I’ll apply a teeny bit over it before I apply my foundation and maybe sometimes on top of it, if I don’t have sufficient time to apply my colour correctors. Most mornings are a rush for me to even apply the correctors. So, sometimes I will apply the orange concealer under my eyes before I attempt to do anything on my face and then I apply my concealer a little bit and then apply my foundation. And if I really need to, I will go in again and apply a small triangle of concealer under my eye and just pat it gently and then I apply some translucent powder to set and prevent creasing under my eyes.



PS: if there are other concealers you’ve tried please leave me a comment down below…. I would love to try them out.

And if there are other products you want to head about please let me know….

Comments