REVIEW: L'oreal Skin perfection correcting day moisturiser and The New Loreal Pure Clay Glow Mask


REVIEW

L’Oréal Skin Perfection Correcting day

moisturiser and the

New L’Oréal Pure Clay Glow Scrub


Never did I think I’d move away from my Neutrogena moisturiser, but I just couldn’t help myself in trying this loreal skin perfection correcting day moisturiser. I’ve heard and seen so many positive reviews I had to just check it out for myself. So here I go. (laughs) The product line is about 1 -2 years old and offers a day and night cream, correction cream and a serum. It’s difficult trying to find a skincare line focused on 20-30 year olds, as everything is focused on anti-aging or acne skins.




Packaging:

I absolutely love the luxury you feel with this product. It looks really fancy for something that’s not expensive at all. The pink as a pop of colour, drew my attention right away. Feeling the weight of the container was little bit heavy due to it being glass which I had no problem with at all. It also contains about 50ml of product with a removable internal lid to protect the product from spreading everywhere when you open it.


Texture:

The moisturisers light weight and super smooth in consistency. Application is amazing as it makes the skin hydrated because my skin needed something extra. I had pores that’s were super annoying and this just helped tightened them as well as adding a glow to my skin. I would say that this product is suitable for someone whose dehydrated/ combination/ dry skinned and not for oily skinned persons. I usually have some weird reaction to new products, so to my astonishment it knocked my little boots off. The smell of it was soft but nothing to freak out about. If you are someone that has sensitive skin please feel free to read the ingredients it will give you piece of mind.

Claims:

Its claims to tighten pores // refined skin texture // even and perfected skin tone // improved skin quality. Essentially it helps you to improve the condition of your skin. I’m happy that Loreal have upped their game in the skincare department and providing skincare to the 20-30 year olds.



Review:

After I’ve completed my skincare routine, it was time to apply the moisturiser as I applied it in circular motions which helped it absorb faster, it left my skin feeling smooth to the touch. My skin had looked and felt hydrated.. I found that it also gave a beautiful smooth base for my makeup. My skin didn’t feel aggravated at all with all the makeup, I find hat with some moisturisers it moves under my foundation and leaves a streaky mess which I found that didn’t happen this time.






New L’Oréal Pure Clay Glow Scrub


Now don’t get a heart attack, I still love my micellar water. I’ll still use that as my second cleanse to wipe away all my makeup especially the waterproof mascara of course girlfriend. But I’ve needed a deeper cleanse. So, to the rescue Loreal upped their game.  A little while ago Loreal Skinexperts have launched their 3 Pure Clay foaming cleansers in a 150ml tube, I’ve used the glow scrub, which I happen to love


The 3 key ingredients as follows :

Glow Scrub – Cleanses // brightens // exfoliates 3 clays + red algae

Purity Wash- Cleanses// purifies // mattifies 3 clays + eucalyptus

Detox Wash- Cleanses // clarifies // detoxifies 3clays + charcoal



Packaging:

The new tube is attractive and clever I find. Simple to the eye, which gets an A+ plus from me.


Texture:

The squeezing of product is a smooth process. Not clumpy as with some products. The texture has a fine microbial feel to it. This I find is perfect for your weekly exfoliation rather than an everyday cleanser, but some of you might disagree. It’s an amazing product guys, its light and creamy, it doesn’t leave your skin feeling taught ad dry



Claims:

Its claims are the 3 pure clays combined with the red algae extract in an exfoliation scrub to give you a brighter, smoother and fresher skin every day.

It also states its non-drying texture which lathers into a gentle foam and releases microbial beads. They then target impurities and dead skin cells leaving it supple and refreshed.

Benefits of the 3 Pure Clays and Red Algae are as follows:  

Kaolin: this is a highly effective natural clay which is known to absorb impurities 

Montmorillonite: this is rich in minerals used to eliminate imperfections

Ghassoul: pure clay which is highly concentrated in minerals to clarify the complexion

Red algae: provides brightening properties





Application:

Wet face and apply a small amount onto finger tips and lightly massage the product in circular motions. Don’t rub the skin too hard due to the exfoliating beads. Lightly massage everywhere: forehead / between the brows/ cheeks/ chin/ corners of the nose.
You could even leave it on a for about 5mintues if you want to give your skin that extra pamper to slough off dead skin cells and then add some water to your fingers and do your last bit of light circular massage and then rinse your face with luke warm water and pat dry, be sure to remove all the beads, and enjoy the refreshing feeling that your skins left with.



Review:

My skin feels smooth and has this healthy glow to it, I can’t say I had plenty dry patches but I did notice there were two spots that were flaky and dry. My skins texture felt uneven and looked dull. I guess it’s safe to say my skins happy. All I can say it’s just those small things as I haven’t been using the product for a long while, but I will get back to you ladies and do a follow up.

I haven’t had any bad reactions to this product. Yet again I do feel personally its not a product id use on an everyday basis as it does contain microbial beads, as that would be too much of an exfoliation. Maximum amount id use it 2x a week.




Comments