My recent favourite: NYX PRO HIGHLIGHT AND CONTOUR PALETTE





I super-duper enjoy this palette. Might I add it’s my first of its kind in my collection. I've been contemplating many before this product, but I never had the cash to even afford those high-end products. So, let me stop rambling, and work my magic in persuading you to give it a try.



This palette comes in 4 contour shades and 4 highlight shades. If you want to go for a hella bronze look go for it, you’ve got all the shades to make it happen. You may not always need all those shades but as soon as summer comes or goes, you can always use some of the shades as an eye shadow. I believe these shades will long time.




CONTOURS:

The contours are suitable for most skin tones, which so compact and such a pleasure. Thanks NYX, you’re amazing man. Anyways as I was saying, till I went of a tangent. They’re pigmented, so usually just use little at a time, coz I’m that person that just has a light hand and build it gradually. I’ve researched and I found that some found it difficult to blend, but I never had any problems.

 I love it that much. I’ve been using it on some of my clients as well, and they look so bronzed, that contour though girl it comes through. These are available online, as well if you run out of them as singles.




HIGHLIGHTS:

These 4 highlights, are super pretty, I just use the shimmery highlight on the daily. The other 2 aren’t so pigmented in shimmer. It’s convenient and a shade for every mood you may have. They’re perfect to be used as eyeshadows. What I’ve learnt is to spray the fan brush with a makeup setting spray and then dip the brush in the highlighter and apply it to your high parts of your cheeks and down bridge of your nose, this gives you the amplified look of the shimmer that just pops, BOOM!!!

Sometimes I’ll put some in the corners of my eyes to make me look more awake than normal, as I’m not a morning person. Have I already mentioned is affordable, and available at (selected Clicks stores).



(PS. This post is not sponsored, I bought this product with my own money.) And all the pictures are my own as well as the content.


Hope you've enjoyed. Please do follow and subscribe;)
Leave me a comment if you want me to try out anything..

bye my beauties
Cindy Goosen

Comments