Skin Republic Bubble Purifying & Charcoal Mask


Skin Republic Bubble Purifying and Charcoal




A single sheet mask which helps to eliminate the impurities as well as provide the skin with a really good exfoliation. The mask also helps to give the skin a radiant and glowing complexion. I purchased this product from Dischem and I only paid R46.99, not too bad for an at home service while lounging around at home my hunnies.

Good news for those who are against animal testing, you will no doubt enjoy this product, I’m sure of it, (smiles happily.)

Skin Republic has a couple different masks on the market Ill name just a few for you as follows:

(NEW) Youthfoil – foil face mask sheet (I would love to try this one to prevent the aging process
Collagen Infusion
Gold Hydrogel
Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen
Stem Cell Plant Protein COQ10 & Caviar Brightening Vitamin C

The Bubble Purifying and Charcoal Mask Contains Fruit Acids such as Lemon, lime, grape, orange and of course charcoal all this helps to exfoliate the skin and penetrates the skin to dislodge debris and unclog pores. Its brilliant if you have congested skin and have no way of getting yourself to a beauty salon and you’re tight for time.




How it works:

The Oxygen rich foaming facial mask which then reacts as soon as the air. It helps to create a a deep cleanse // exfoliation // glowing complexion.

My hunnies you probably want to know how to use this product:

1 Do cleanse your skin thoroughly

2 Remove mask from packaging and apply the sheet to your face AVOID the eyes

3 Leave on skin for about 10-15 minutes

4 Enjoy the foaming action on the face (crack// crackle// pop) laughs….

5 Massage the face with your fingertips gently to work it into the skin

6 Remove after 10- 15 minutes

7 Rinse the face and pat dry

8 apply a toner and moisturiser of your choice.

NB!!!! RUB THE CONTENTS BEFORE OPENING TO ACTIVATE THE BUBBLES

My Review
So, once I completed with my cleansing routine, I then rubbed the contents packet. I opened the sachet and applied the mask to my face. I left the mask on for 10minutes. As the Mask was on I felt a tingly sensation on my skin, as you just hear snap crackle and pop affect. After my 10mitutes were done I then massaged my skin before removing the mask, (you don’t have to do this part but I Just felt like going extra). I removed the mask and massaged my face again to work the products in my skin allowing it to absorb. Then I just rinsed my face and pat dry, I then also just toned and moisturized my face.





Foaming Action happening on the skin                                    Brighter and clean complexion
                 


My face felt amazingly clean, I noticed my pores were cleaned out as I had some blackheads around my nose, which I was so lazy to remove. I luckily didn’t get any bad reaction from this product, going strong as I do have sensitive skin, so I can’t use just anything. I would definitely recommend this product for use 2x week, to gain better results. Using a mask really helps the serums and moisturisers work better for the absorption process in the skin. Avoid over use please because you will sensitize your skin as the natural fruit acids will over stimulate the skin leading to infections and unnecessary break out, which you don’t need and want my beautiful hunnies.

Again you can purchase tis product from Dischem R46.99 (this was not sponsored) *


Comments