You really need the Moroccanoil Treatment in your life


REVIEW:
Moroccanoil





I just can’t get enough of this product, it literally is like magic in a bottle, but in this case a small bottle. At the salon where I work, I'd usually get my hair done by them. And every single time the lady would end off the blow dry using this Moroccanoil original treatment oil on my hair, and my hair would feel so smooth. I decided to go ahead and purchase the mini size, just to see how my hair would cope, if I do it m own blow dry, because it would’ve been pointless to spend so much money on something and the results never remained the same.



A little bit of history of how this product came into existence:

Moroccanoil Co-Founder Carmen Tal, went for her routine colour service which took a turn for the worst. Carmen Tal then later stumbled upon a salon which she then experienced a Moroccanoil Treatment whilst on holiday. She absolutely loved it and then decided to take it full stream. Moroccanoil is another name for Argan oil which is made from kernels of the Argan tree.



Packaging: It’s in a sleek and stylish box, which looks luxurious. The colours they’ve used on the box packaging made me just appreciate the contents of this product. The bottle itself is a brown glass, and along with that you get a pump with it you can see how much product is left in the bottle. Anything stylish calls my name. Especially when something really works, you wouldn’t mind splurging on it.  Its available in 25ml and a 100ml. This product is only available at professional salons and not at any of the drugstores.



Texture: It’s a smooth thick consistency. The colour of it like a rich yellowish colour. The scent is an iconic juxtaposition of notes that transport the senses, which is a distinctive fragrance with a spicy amber which emerges with a slight hint of sweet florals



Claim: An Award-Winning formula infused antioxidant with Argan oil, It’s the perfect foundation for hair care and styling and it absorbs instantly. It boosts shine // detangles // speeds up the drying time // deep conditioner. Its quite versatile and can also be used with the other products. Moroccanoil Treatment Can also be used in all colouring services. You can apply it to dry hair before colouring, ensuring to even out the hairs porosity allowing colour to distribute evenly. You can also apply the 5ml into the colour mixture to ensure shine, elasticity, absorption of colour.

Paraben free // cruelty free // alcohol free



Review: I’ve got fine, dry and curly hair, so as soon as I step outside my hair goes super curly (which I cant stand) do you also feel like that? After iv washed and blow dried my hair I apply genuine small pea sized amount onto the ends and whatever’s remaining I lightly apply to the top of my head, to tame those fly aways. Its pretty effortless, it absorbs quickly and there's no funky sticky residue on my hands afterwards.  But as soon as I use this oil my hair just looks its total best all shiny and the style lasts so much longer this treatment oil makes my hair so soft and supple. I don’t worry about the silly tangles anymore, it never seems to be an issue anymore. My hair has become a lot more manageable. Should I add it smells amazing, oh my goodness ladies. I get a few compliments about the healthy shine my hairs left with, I literally cant get enough of working my skinny fingers through my hair., I'm super happy.



How to: Apply 1-2 pumps of the Moroccanoil Treatment to the clean and towel dried hair, from mid length to ends. Blow dry or allow the hair to dry naturally. Apply on dry hair to tame flyaways, condition the split ends and smooth hair.

Here a useful tip for you: Mix a few drops of Moroccanoil Treatment with Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask, Weightless Hydrating Mask or Restorative Hair Mask for added nourishment.

I hope I have inspired you ladies. I hope to hear from you soon. Leave a comment below, Id like to know what your thoughts are after using this product.
Please subscribe

Thanks
Lovelies

Comments