Whats in my MakeUp Bag


WHATS IN MY MAKEUP BAG?

So, like every girl on this planet, I think we all leave the house without a stitch of makeup and when we finally reach our destination at work, do we do our make up in a rush. The key I learnt over the years of working is to not over pack my makeup bag. But to carry along the most essential of essentials. You will notice I’m into affordable makeup products from the drugstore. So, let me take you through my Makeup bag, I hope you enjoy my post.


Foundation
I often reach for my Garnier BB Cream for days I want a subtle no makeup - makeup look, but for those days I want to add that extra effort to my look I’ll use my Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation, it adds that extra coverage without that horrible cakey look that some foundations leave you with at times.

Powder
My favourite powder in my makeup bag is the Yardley loose powder. Not a lot of people rave about it. But I guess its different strokes for different folks. Its pretty effortless. Also, perfect to sharpen that contour line girlfriend. You will love it. Did I mention its affordable, oh yasssss! Go and check it out.

Concealer
It’s one of those things I just can’t leave the house without. This face of mine has horrible dark circles, it’s terrible my honeys. My go to is the LA Girl Pro HD Concealer, does the job so nicely without budging and a total money saver.

Mascara
My lashes are in love with the Maybelline Falsies Push up Drama. It adds that volume and Lengthening and separates them nicely. The brush is one those plastic ones, but works like a charm. It even coats the bottom lashes extremely well. This mascara dries fast.

Liquid Liner
The Maybelline Master Ink liquid liner in black, is by far my fave day to day liner. It doesn’t flake during the day, and the colour pay off is amazing. Should I even mention extending to make a wing is always a pleasure. It ends off with a satin finish which I don’t mind at all.  

Lipstick
My current favourite is the Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in 05Nude Flush. It’s like a nude pink shade. It’s comfortable to wear. The application glides on smoothly.

Brow Gel
If there’s anything that I can say I can’t live without and I always share my opinions with friends is that the essence lash and brow gel in Translucent is life. It truly lasts the entire day, it doesn’t budge at all my honeys. I absolutely with all my heart love it. I keep going back for more, I even use it on my clients.

Setting Spray
The step to this part of the routine is to spray the Loreal Infallible Fixing Mist last over the entire face. It provides a micro fine mist and sets the makeup nicely. Just a little tip, I will sometimes dip my flat eye shadow brush in a shimmery eye shadow and spray a bit of the setting spray onto the brush, this provides an intense shimmer to the eyes. And another tip, is that I will sometimes spray my beauty blender with the setting spray and pat my foundation in rather than rubbing the foundation, this all helps to extend the foundation.

My lovelies I hope this has helped you by taking you through my makeup bag essentials...





Comments